1. iOS 11 by Tutorials: Learning the new iOS APIs with Swift 4  J.Ahmad, J.Beers, M.Ciurus, R.Critz, M.Katz, A.Pereira, M.Pringle, J.Rames
Learn the new iOS 11 APIs with Swift 4!
Discover the new features for developers in iOS 11, such as ARKit, Core ML, Vision, drag & drop, document browsing, the new changes in Xcode 9 and Swift 4 — and much, much more.
Изучите новые API IOS 11 с помощью Swift 4!
Откройте для себя новые функции для разработчиков в iOS 11, таких как ARKit, Core ML, Vision, drag & drop, просмотр документов, новые изменения в Xcode 9 и Swift 4 – и многое, многое другое.
2. Pro Java 9 Games Development  Jackson W.
Use Java 9 and JavaFX 9 to write 3D games for the latest consumer electronics devices. Written by open source gaming expert Wallace Jackson, this book uses Java 9 and NetBeans 9 to add leading-edge features, such as 3D, textures, animation, digital audio, and digital image compositing to your games.
Along the way you’ll learn about game design, including game design concepts, genres, engines, and UI design techniques. To completely master Java 3D game creation, you will combine this knowledge with a number of JavaFX 9 topics, such as scene graph hierarchy; 3D scene configuration; 3D model design and primitives; model shader creation; and 3D game animation creation. With these skills you will be able to take your 3D Java games to the next level.
The final section of Pro Java 9 Games Development puts the final polish on your abilities. You’ll see how to add AI logic for random content selection methods; harness a professional scoring engine; and player-proof your event handling. After reading Pro Java 9 Games Development, you will come away with enough 3D expertise to design, develop, and build your own professional Java 9 games, using JavaFX 9 and the latest new media assets.
What You’ll Learn
– Design and build professional 3D Java 9 games, using NetBeans 9, Java 9, and JavaFX 9
– Integrate new media assets, such as digital imagery and digital audio
– Integrate the new JavaFX 9 multimedia engine API
– Create an interactive 3D board game, modeled, textured, and animated using JavaFX
– Optimize game assets for distribution, and learn how to use the Java 9 module system
Who This Book Is For
Experienced Java developers who may have some prior game development experience. This book can be for experienced game developers new to Java programming.